When it comes to Sushi/Sashmi restaurants in Dubai, you’re spoiled for choice. We have tried/tested and picked out our favorites from an array of restaurants in the city. With this list of sushi/sashimi eats in Dubai, it's easy for any one to enjoy Dubai's best.
1. For the very best the city has to offer, Zuma Dubai- Top ranked in our list and there is none that comes close to this restaurant. Offering one of the best dining experiences one can enjoy in Dubai, this space will satisfy you on all levels (Ambiance, Food/Drinks, Service).
What to order : Tuna Sashimi, Spicy tuna Maki, The nigiri selection and you can't miss the black cod (I know we're talking sushi/sashimi here, but visiting Zuma and not having the black cod is just not happening)
Cost for 2 approx : AED 800 (inclusive of alchol)
2. For an elegant night out, Okku The H hotel Dubai - This Homegrown restaurant serving contemporary Japanese cuisine is a glamorous space serving some of the best sushi selection you could snag in the city.
What to order : The ginger salmon sashimi, The yellowtail sashimi, Seared maki rolls
Cost for 2 approx : AED 600 ( with alcohol)
3. For Sushi with a view, Katsuya by Starck Jumeirah Al Naseem Hotel. If you are looking to enjoy your sushi experience with a spectacular view then opt for the outdoor terrace at Katsuya. With the space conceived by renowned designer Philippe Starck and menu curated by US-based chef owner Katsuya Uechi this restaurant embraces family style dining concept.
What to order : Hollywood (California roll), Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño.
Cost for 2 approx : AED 500 ( with alcohol)
4. For a sushi buffet selection, Hibachi at Roda Al Rotana. Tuesday and Thursdays, 6.30pm-11.30pm is when you should hit this spot to savor unlimited rolls and sashimi prepared fresh before you. For the money spent, this is not just a great deal but great quality for the price.
Cost for 1 for Buffet : AED 300 with alcohol
5. For budget Sushi options, Miyabi Sushi and Bento - The space is arguably the cheapest and the tastiest bet. You can binge on scrumptious sushi's and forget worrying about the tab at the end of the meal
What to order :The sushi boat
Cost for 2 approx : AED 180 ( Not a licensed venu)