What? Dubai Winter Festival
When? From8-10 December. 4-10pm on Thursday, and 3-10pm on Friday and Saturday.
Where? Dubai Media City Amphitheatre
Price? Advance tickets start from AED40
Tickets are available now from www.dubaiwinterfestival.com/tickets/
Our favorite festive celebration in the city, Dubai Winter Festival is back for the fifth year.
Activities offered this year
- Santa’s Grotto
- Shopping at the Winter Market
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Special concerts
- Everyone’s favourite West End show ‘The Rat Pack’ are set to perform their greatest hits with special evening magical entertainment to get everyone in the festive spirit during the opening night on 8 December.
- This year’s pantomime is “Aladdin & Princess Jasmines Adventure”, where guests will watch Aladdin and Abanazer fight to use the powers of the magic lamp in order to fulfil their dreams.
- The Special Occasions Kids Zone promises an unforgettable weekend out for families, with plenty to keep the kids entertained, including cookie decorating, arts and crafts and face painting. For those feeling creative, kids can decorate their own edible gingerbread house at the family workshop led by French Bakery.