I speak on behalf of every child. What’s not to love about an arcade and gaming zone! The dazzling lights and resonance invites you to escape to a world of nonstop action and thrill. Whether a ball drops into a hole or the wheel spins to hit a jackpot, they all add to the challenge of testing your skills and anticipating a big score. Atlantis hotel has your kids covered with its newest attraction this summer. ‘The Family Fun Factory’ is an indoor entertainment destination packed with arcade games, face painting, redemption zones, gifts, and arts and crafts. Last week Cocoon to Butterfly kids enjoyed an evening of amusement at ‘The Family Fun Factory’. What we loved most about this venue is that there are no additional charges for games, beyond the admission fee. No more queuing up to recharge cards for games and loading up coins to use in machines. It is not a particularly large space but is a venue guaranteed to offer unlimited gaming fun at one fixed price. We thought the price was more than fair for all they had to offer. My older competitive boy and his BFF battled it out for a top score with the interactive games. A range of rides and games offered for pre-school buddies thrilled the younger ones in our group. A favorite for the group was the redemption games where the kids and adults won tickets, which we exchanged for exciting gifts. The staff was approachable and friendly. The boys were incredibly fascinated by the cool tattoos they got to select and don. They also enjoyed the leisure of time and space they got to get creative with the arts and crafts on offer. The mascots, Princess Oceana and Finn the Dolphin paid a visit creating fond memories for our little champs
I have often said that I have an excitement hungry kids bone or two in my body, and this is most likely one of the times it’s taken me over. In all honesty as much as the kids could not have had enough of the gaming experience, I could not have had enough. I was found chasing the redemption games for the sheer thrill of collecting reels of tickets. I have learned that rumors of the death of arcade games have been an exaggerated tale. With venues such as these, it’s easy to see why arcades have stood the test of time.
- Video Arcade Zone (where kids can log up high scores and defy their match)
- Redemption Zone (30 skill based games offering kid’s the chance to sweep tickets for top scores that can be exchanged for fun prizes)
- Novelty Zone (offering youngsters unlimited play with a chance to win prizes in reward for those with the skill)
- Midway & Carnival Zone (challenge one another with games such as water blasting targets to accumulate against the clock)
- Kiddie Ride Zone (range of sit on rides for younger kids)
- Sport-Zone (play unlimited games such as Air Hockey and Sonic Basketball)
- Snack shop (you can purchase a variety of munchies, light snacks and refreshments)
- Arts and Crafts
- Face painting
Silk Ballroom, Atlantis Conference Center
July 9th –August 23rd, 2015
Daily 3pm to 10pm
AED 75 per child (16 and under) for in-house guests.
AED 100 for external guests, including one free adult.
Contact: 04 426 2000
For more information Visit: www.atlantisthepalm.com.