Highly Recommended Christmas Market:
What ? Al Habtoor City Hotels Christmas Markets.
When ? December 7th until December 31st, 2016.
Where? ST Regis Garden, Al Habtoor
Time? 17:00-21:00 on a Weekday, 15:00-21:00 on a weekend.
Price? NO ENTRY FEE
- Ginger bread house
- Santa Grotto
- Retailers selling christmas gifts
- Food, drinks including Glühwein.
Highly recommended Christmas Party for Kids
What ? Christmas with Splash 'n' Party
When? 8th December, 2016 and 15th December, 2016
Where? Splash ‘n’ Party is located in: Villa no. 1, Street 8A, Al Safa 2, Jumeirah, Dubai
Time? 15:30 to 18:30
Price? AED 140 per kid, 1 Adult is Free for every 1 Child paying - Any Additional Adult will be charged AED 50
- A fascinating fire and magic show
- Delightful Christmas party filled with splash pads
- Gingerbread house decorating
- Live Mermaid shows, Spend your afternoon swimming with Ursula, an underwater resident mermaid at Splash n Party
- Quality time with Santa
- Groove to ‘your favorite holiday tunes and moves’
- Tuck into a tantalizing kid’s Christmas meal filled with holiday-themed treats.
Highly Recommended Mall to visit for Christmas Festivities
What? Christmas at WAFI Mall
When? December 8th Onwards
Price? Santa Grotto AED 60
Time? DESS & DESC Choir at 5:00pm.
6pm- Christmas Tree Lighting
6:30pm, 8:00pm and 9:30pm every evening- Festive Light and sound show
December 10th at 4:00pm- Christmas Performance by DESPA Academy
- Animated display that follows the theme ‘Wafi Express: The Magical Experience’.
- Festive Light and Sound Show
- Performance by DESS & DESC Choir
- Christmas Performance by DESPA Academy
- Santa Grotto - Children who visit Santa in his grotto will receive a cuddly soft toy, a framed photograph with Santa, a raffle coupon to win a family trip to Germany courtesy of Lufthansa German Airlines and much more. Tiny tots that visit the grotto can enjoy the free Arts and Crafts area where they can create their own festive decorations while patiently waiting to meet Santa!
Highly Recommended Christmas Tree Lightings All FREE ENTRANCE YAY!!!!
- Raffles Dubai -December 6 , from 6pm to 7pm
- St Regis Dubai - December 7, from 6pm to 8pm
- Fairmont The palm - December 7, from 5pm
- Towers Rotana, Sheik Zayed Rd- December 12, from 7pm
- Sofitel the Palm - December 18th, From 6pm
Highly Recommended Christmas Festival for kids
What? Dubai Winter Festival
When? From 8-10 December, 4-10pm on Thursday, and 3-10pm on Friday and Saturday.
Where? Dubai Media City Amphitheatre
Price? Advance tickets start from AED40
Tickets are available now from www.dubaiwinterfestival.com/tickets
• Santa’s Grotto
• Shopping at the Winter Market
• Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
• Special concerts
• Everyone’s favourite West End show ‘The Rat Pack’ are set to perform their greatest hits with special evening magical entertainment to get everyone in the festive spirit during the opening night on 8 December.
• This year’s pantomime is “Aladdin & Princess Jasmines Adventure”, where guests will watch Aladdin and Abanazer fight to use the powers of the magic lamp in order to fulfil their dreams.
• The Special Occasions Kids Zone promises an unforgettable weekend out for families, with plenty to keep the kids entertained, including cookie decorating, arts and crafts and face painting. For those feeling creative, kids can decorate their own edible gingerbread house at the family workshop led by French Bakery.