1.The Winter Graden Market The St Regis Dubai - When : Weds Nov 29 to Tues Dec 26 - An enchanted winter wonderland with entertainment and themed activities for everyone to enjoy, including a selection of retail and food stalls (which you pay for, of course), children’s activities and attractions, and even an appearance from Santa himself.
2. Fairmont The Palm, Christmas Tree Lighting - When : December 7 from 5pm Contact 04 4573388 Meet Santa Claus, who will be at the lovely tree lighting ceremony. Kids will receive gifts, enjoy festive carols, hot chocolates, minced pies, and many treats and surprises.
3. West 14, Oceana Christmas tree lighting - When : Thursday December 7 at 6.30pm Contact 04 4477601.
This is a special beach side Christmas. Enjoy the stary-sky and the cityscape lights as a giant Christmas tree gets lit up on a cool winter day. There will be carols, sweet treats and Santa too.
4. Christmas Tree lighting at Raffles Dubai - When: December 6 from 6pm to 7pm . Contact 04 3248888
Watch the 20 foot Christmas tree gloriously illuminated with hundreds of twinkling lights. Nibble on festive treats and sip a glass of warming mulled grape as Raffles Christmas Choir sing traditional tunes, and Santa Claus makes a special appearance with a sack brimming full of gifts for the little ones. Raffles giant Gingerbread House will be revealed, full of wonderful handmade Christmas treats and gifts to purchase.
5 Christmas Tree Lighting at the Irish village - When : Mon Dec 4, 7pm to 10pm, free entry. Tel: (04) 239 5000
Christmas carols, mulled wine and minced pies on offer. Tis the season to be merry!!
6 Fort Island’s Festive Market at Madinat Jumeirah - When : Sun to Weds, 3pm to 1am, Thurs to Sat 12pm to 1am free entry. Tel: (04) 366 8888
This large 1,750 square metre winter wonderland features a German-style Festive Market and guess what is a special Arabian touch ? A ride on an abra boat with Santa. Theres's going to be games, tiny tots can have a ride on a North Pole train while bigger kids can enjoy the giant snow ball zone. There will also be something new this year ; an interactive LED Christmas tree and daily appearances from Santa himself
7. Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate, Christmas tree lighting. when : Tuesday, December 5th at 6pm The huge 20ft tall tree will be illuminated in all its glory, with the sound of Christmas carols filling the air and themed treats for all the family!
8. Christmas Markets at Reform - when : 12pm to 6pm on Saturday November 25 and Saturday December 9
Kids can enjoy a magic show by Magic Phil, Santa grotto and face painting while adults can get some christmas shopping done. There will be more than 30 vendors selling fashion, jewellery and homeware pieces from boutique stalls .
9. Sofitel Chrismas tree lighting - when : December 18 from 6pm onwards Contact 04 4555656. Christmas tree lighting and festive carols by the Sofitel the Palm Christmas Choir, followed by the Sofitel candle ritual.
10. Towers Rotana Christmas Tree lighting - when : December 12 from from 7pm to 7.30pm Contact 04 3122201
Have your family pictures taken with Santa by the Christmas tree. Enjoy a special Christmas tree lighting and carols.